Benefits of floor finish
• Water immunity. As you might be aware, moisture may damage wood flooring, making them harden and swell. A water-resistant coating of complete may form layer on top of your timber floors to help safeguard against water ingress.
• Protection from harm. A fantastic floor complete can help shield the timber flooring from scratches, scuffs, dents and other damage. Determined which option you select, a floor finish will improve the natural beauty of this timber and increase its physical appearance.
End choices to Select from
There are a couple complete choices to pick from. Floor finish pro Fiddes, for example, has the following available:
• Floor sealer (preseal)
• Barrier seal (shellac pre-seal)
• Tough wax oil in dead matt, matt and lace and quite simple to patch restoration.
• Clear glaze (gloss)
• Engineered flooring wax (high maintenance)
The option you select is dependent upon the species of timber and your own private tastes and requirements. Some people enjoy the high-gloss end of Gloss lacquer and glaze, while others prefer the more natural, wood-penetrating effects of hardwax oil, that can be supplied in dead matt, matt and lace.